True Fear Forsaken Souls Part 1 Crack 2021 PC Game Free Download
True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part 1 Crack is a solid addition to the hidden object genre with a hint of horror, so if you already enjoy the genre, chances are you enjoy this game too (and vice versa of course. …). However, if you’re just a horror fan, the constant stream of puzzles can be annoying, as the puzzles definitely trump the story here, so make sure you know what you’re getting yourself into ( it’s not Silent Hill or Resident Evil after all!). If you are undecided (even with this review) the best part is that there is a free demo on the PS4 store that you can download.
The frame of the story:
The frame of the story (trying to follow her estranged sister’s instructions) is pretty solid, giving Holly a reason to research the spooky places she’ll end up visiting while trying to find her sister. However, unfortunately the horror elements of the game are quite light and ultimately unsatisfying. Maybe I’m tired of being a huge fan of horror games, but without my character actually being in danger, I can’t feel “real fear”. That’s not to say the game doesn’t have a horrible feel at all (it does), but the horror element doesn’t really go beyond that.
One thing that many fans of the genre need to worry about is getting stuck in games like these. After all, just don’t notice a particular item and BAM! Now you don’t know how to progress. Fortunately, this is not a problem here. The game has three difficulty selections, with a hint AND hint system in place to make sure you never get stuck (with a journal to record your story progress, which is good). The game play here isn’t groundbreaking, but it’s solid and perfect if you’re into the hidden object genre. The pace of the game with story reveals, puzzles, and cuteness was also extremely well handled and kept me engaged throughout.
Being a hidden object title, the vast majority of the game’s graphics are just environments. Of course, they all have horror themes, so expect plenty of decrepit buildings, dark characters, and generally spooky locations. Fortunately, there are also several animations in various places that add a graphic touch to the game (crawling spiders and rats, floating curtains, etc.) which is appreciated as you can see that an effort has been put into the graphics.
- An intense adventure full of psychological suspense in a plot full of twists and turns.
- Choose your adventure! Play with or without the hidden object scenes.
- Play with Joy-Con ™, Pro Controller or touchscreen.
- Unlock 40 achievements, find 15 collectivises.
- Includes the bonuses of the Collector’s Edition of True Fear: Forsaken Soul: extra level, wallpapers, creation and deleted content.
- True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part I is the first game in the trilogy.
- Operating System: Windows XP SP2 +
- Processor: 1.5 GHz CPU: SSE2 instruction set support.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (Shader model 2.0); 256 MB
- Direct X: version 9.0c
- Storage: 2700 MB of available space
How to install?
- Download the game
- Extract it using (WinRAR)
- Install (All-in-one Run times / Direct X)
- Run the game as administrator
- That’s it (take advantage)