Enslaved: Odyssey To The West Premium Crack Free Download Full Version
Enslaved Odyssey to the West Crack is more of a tribute than a narrative, taking famous people and giving them a futuristic twist. Upon waking up to an exploding slave ship, Monkey meets a strange woman, determined to escape the ship. A spectacular landing and a little unconsciousness later and Monkey wakes up to find himself under the control of the woman and a requisitioned slave tiara.
The woman, gradually revealing her name of Trip, wishes to cross the wasteland of the ruined city and return to her peaceful hometown. The problem is, the ruins are full of killer robots, and Monkey is the only one to help him get there. An uneasy alliance forms and together they begin their journey west.
There is a rudimentary leveling system to help upgrade a number of Monkey’s abilities. XP Orbs can be found in the environment or dropped by enemies. With these, you can purchase various upgrades for Monkey’s abilities, but many of them are completely superficial.
For example, boosting health, regeneration, and shields come in handy, as well as staff weapon power and ammo storage. Less useful are the extra attacks that you will probably never use. It appears that little attention has been paid to updates to the game.
And that’s the best thing about Enslaved, it’s a blast from start to finish no matter what you do in the game. The story is easy to get into and you’ll get hooked on the characters soon, but the game is just as interesting. It can be linear, but the tech orbs, fun combat, and great graphics push you in, and you won’t need a lot of persuasions to get to the end of the game, which is amazing by the way. I really liked the end, it’s a shame we never have a sequel. I would love to see what happens to these characters after the fact.
- The Premium Edition includes the critically acclaimed original game and additional “Pigsy’s Perfect 10” DLC content, as well as Ninja
- Monkey, Classic Monkey, and Sexy Trip character upgrade skins.
- Engaging Story: A post-apocalyptic tale of the 400-year-old classic Journey to the West, co-written by the acclaimed novelist and
screenwriter, Alex Garland.
- A Cinematic Masterpiece – Dramatic scenes co-directed by Andy Serkis, who also stars as Monkey, depicting critical events that drive the story of Monkey and Trip.
- Amazing Environments – Explore a beautiful and mysterious world of war-torn cityscapes that have been reclaimed by nature and full of danger around every turn.Dynamic Combat System – Attack and defend with agile dexterity using a combination of melee, block and intense attacks
- Disassembly. Use Monkey to catch up with an enemy, steal their weapon, then systematically destroy the enemy.
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Vista or higher
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo at 2.20 GHz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 9600 / ATI Radeon HD 4850
- DirectX: version 9.0c
- Storage: 12 GB of available space
How To Install?
- Download the game
- Extract it using (WinRAR)
- Install (All-in-One Runtimes / Direct X)
- Run the game as (Administrator)
- That’s it (enjoy it)